Sealed Air’s NewAir I.B.® Express System
makes bubble wrap®. This system is ideal for those applications requiring the frequent use of bubble wrap but is short on storage space for traditional rolls of bubble wrap. A single roll of film can equal 5,000 square feet of Barrier Bubble® material.
The NewAir I.B.® Express System offers:
- Tiny Footprint
- Fast throughput @ 55 linear feet of bubble wrap material per minute
- Quick setup
- Operator friendly
- Available in 12” and 24” widths
- Offered in various film strength options
- 120 VAC Electrics
The NewAir I.B.® Express System replaces:
- Stand Alone – start and stop the unit by simply pressing a button or stepping on a foot pedal
- Batch with a REWINDER – pre-program your desired amount and the rewinder will roll the produced material up for you. Great when you have multiple low to medium volume pack stations.
- Batch with an Instasheeter™ - the NewAir I.B.® Express processes the inflated bubble material, the material is dispensed into the Instasheeter™ and the material is sliced into preprogrammed lengths, to better meet your specific application requirements
- JetStream™ Delivery System – this system allows one NewAir I.B.® Express System to supply bubble material to multiple pack stations by way of bulk over-head system.
- Packing Peanuts, Dunnage Paper or other cushioning materials
- Traditional Bubble Wrap®
- Inferior void fill machines